Balaram temple dhenkanal
Temples are part of our life and if you are a temple lover, do not forget to stop here. Kamakya Devi temple located exactly at the junction of Dhenkanal bypass and Kamakyanagar road, if you are coming from Angul, you can think it as a entry point to our beautiful town.
Dhenkanal attracts visitors due to natural beauty and temple around it. Some of us do not know much about this famous Astasambhu Temple. As per history Kualo was the capital of old Karamula.
Sri Sri Radhakrushna Jiu Temple – Jadupati Vihar Marg – Dhenkanal
Dhenkanal Town have many small temples and places to visit. In Our District we have famous temples for God Shiva which attract thousands of tourist each year.
Some of temples are:
- Pachimeswar Temple
- Sanischar Mandir, Godidihi
- Sidha Ramachandi, Nadhara
- Goukanekeswar Mandir, Nadhara
- Baladevajeu Mandir (Deula Sahi)
- Kunjakanta Mandir (Kunjakanta)
- Sundarasuni Mandir (Bypass Chawk)
- Dakhinakali Mandir (Dakhinakali Road)
- Kapilash Temple
- Sita-ram Mandir, Saptasajya-Dhenkal
- Mahima Alekha Gadi, Joranda
- Shiva Mandir, Jeebankhol (Jharagadia )
- Sai Temple, Datatreya, Kapilas Road
- Matrupitha, Barada
- Parmeswar Temple (Hatura)
- Budheswar Temple,Bhuban
- Satsang Srimandir, Dhenkanal